Sunday, July 29, 2012

T-ball

T-Ball 2012
Pioche
 This year I was lucky enough to be able to coach Bailey's T-ball team.  Kyle would help as much as he could and I also roped my friend into helping me.  I couldn't have done it without them. The season was only a month long, which was perfect.  Our kids had a lot of energy and it was a lot of fun, mostly. :)
When I first asked Bailey if she wanted to play she said, "no, I just want to be a cheerleader."  Well I told her she had to play anyways.  I'm so nice, right? I also told her if she didn't like it she didn't have to do it again but it is important to try new things.  Well the good news is she had a lot of fun playing and I think she will play again next year.  Softball has always been my favorite so I am hopeful that at least oneof my children will like it.






 I think most of our time was spent telling the kids not to play in the dirt.  There must be something fascinating about dirt because they couldnt leave it alone. 

No comments: