Friday, July 6, 2012

Baileys first day of school!

Here is Bailey on her first day of school. She started kindergarten in Utah, at Saratoga Shores elementary.  Her teacher was younger then I was, I should get used to it I guess! She was great though.  Bailey was in a class of about 23 kids I think.

Here we are waiting for the school bus.  The bus stop was just down our street.  I was a little nervous about sending her on the bus at first.  There were a ton of kids that lived on our street and they said they would watch her and take care of her.  They were so cute, but it did make me feel better knowing they were watching out for her. 

Here she is coming home from her first big day! She did so good.  I wish she could ride the bus in Pioche, it would make things so much easier.  Instead of dragging all on my kids out of bed and into the car to make it on time I could just send her on her way!

No comments: