Wednesday, July 18, 2012

random pics of fun


Having fun playing in the sprinklers. Saratoga house.

I walked in the girls room and this is what I found.  Sophie was completely asleep on top of the ladder for their bunk bed.  I'm not really sure, but for some reason, she was also bare bummed!
My boys!
You'll probably notice a trend in the next few pictures, they all involve Sophie, Dax and a messy face!

My two knotty little angles!
Popsicle fun with our cousin!
Sophie got makeup for her birthday... isn't it so pretty!?

Dax got a bucket of imaginex dinosaurs from my sister for his birthday.  The kids love them, especially Dax.  He calls them his roars.
Love this girl!


Bailey!!!


 

1 comment:

Chris & Kimber said...

I love all of these pics. I was just cracking up at some of them. Dang cute kids!