Sunday, July 29, 2012

Dance!!


The girls were dance this past year.  Bailey loved every minute of it.  She loves to dance and did such a great job!  Sophie, well at first I questioned why I paying to watch her stand around for an hour.  Eventually though she started to participate more and more. 

They had a dance recital at the end of their season and I was really worried about Sophie. I didn't know if she would dance, just stand there or burst into tears.  She surprised me and she danced her little heart out. She did such a great job!







Getting Sophie to smile while dancing is a work in progress, but hey at least she is out there.  She was so cute with her blond curly hair.

Bailey did such a good job and the best part is I could tell she was loving every minute of it!







No comments: