Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Halloween!


Check out the size of this pumpkin!  I am proud to say that we grew these pumpkins, and when we moved I took them with us. It was a lot of fun to watch them grow.  I planted them in my flower beds in front of our house.  By the time we picked them, they had taken over the whole box.  It looked very festive though. There was just enough for each kid to pick there own. 

Hes just so stinking cute!

We let the kids have free reign.  Sophie's turned out really cute I thought!

That bucket full of innards is all from one pumpkin!! I wish i would have saved some seeds to plant this year, but I just didn't think about it. I did plant some pumpkins though, so hopefully they will grow this year. We put the pumpkins out on the front porch of kyles parents home, and the next day they had all been eaten!!! Stinking deer!!! So I have planted the pumpkins in a fenced off area, hopefully the deer don't eat them all before we get to Halloween!


Then came Halloween!! It was a lot of fun.  Here is Dax in his two outfits.  We all thought the pizza was hillarious! 


My little lady bug Sophie.

Bailey was a cupcake but then decided to be a fairy. 
October, 2011

No comments: