Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fun Family Pictures

This past winter we thought it would be fun to take the kids out to Eagle Valley while it was still frozen over. I was surprised to see how many people where out there ice fishing.  Way more dedication then I have.  The kids thought it was awesome.  I however could only envision them falling through the ice.  Luckily we have Kyle to keep things fun and to help me relax, or at least try to.  It is so pretty there.





Here they are at the boat dock. Sophie is so cute!


I really like this picture of Bailey.

Love this girl!

That same day we had also stolen Kyles moms bench and took it for a ride with us.  We stopped at different random placed and took pictures.  I don't know about you but I have the hardest time getting all of my kids to smile at the same time for family pictures.  Well I have found the secret to getting them to smile.  We had the camera on a tripod and Kyle would set the timer and then run to get in the picture.  The kids thought it was hilarious to watch him run back and forth.  We got some great smiles to work with. It was so fun just to be out and about as a family playing around.



I know the shadows in this one totally don't work, but I love it anyways.

No comments: