Thursday, July 5, 2012

Oh, were goin' to the zoo...

August, 2011

So I know I am out of order, but that's what happens when you wait a year to catch up. 

One of the fun things about Utah was the Zoo.  We decided to have one last hurrah before we moved.  We drug Kimber and Chris and Shonna along with us.  It was a fun day. 


The day we went just happened to be take your "pet" to the zoo day.  So the kids brought their favorite stuffed animal with them.

They had booths set up where their vets would take care of your "pet" for you.  They gave them a checkup and gave the kids a certificate of good health.  The kids thought it was fun.

As I have been going through my pictures I have almost started crying a couple of times.  Dax has grown up so fast!  Hes turning into a little boy and leaving the toddler stages.  There are definitely benefits to him getting bigger, but its still sad to see how fast it really goes by.
Huge rhino statue = perfect photo opportunity!


I love this picture of Dax and Kimber, its so sweet.
 I think one of our favorite things about the zoo is the carousel. Sadly just watching them ride makes me sick to my stomach.  Luckily Kyle and Kimber have stomachs of steal, (when it comes to spinning!)


 It was a really fun day.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Love all the fun updates! Your kids are too cute!!!!