Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bailey's Christmas Program

December, 2011
Pioche Elementary School
Christmas Play

 It was fun to watch Bailey participate in her schools program this past year.  I think it was called a cowboy Christmas, or something like that.  She did a really good job.  Before the program Kyle would ask her if she was going to be a reindeer and she would reply, "no dad were not reindeer."  We both thought she was just confused, or being silly.  Well we soon found out they weren't reindeer.  Her class sang a whole song about how they weren't reindeer, just horses in disguise.... We decided we should trust her a little more.



Doesn't this take you back a few years.  I still remember being in different school programs throughout my elementary career.  Lets just say I don't think acting was ever my true calling.  :)



No comments: