Wednesday, November 12, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!
Sophie Jayde
Born 2:49 on 11-07-08
6lbs 13oz 19in Long
On Friday we welcomed our new little one into the world. I went in Thursday day night for an induction and Sophie was born around 3 the next day. Everything went really well. At one point she decided to scare us all and her heart beat dropped and they were about ready to take me in for a c-section and get her out but at the last minute her heart beat picked back up and after that all went well. It turned out that she was all wrapped up in the cord and had actually grabbed onto it with her hand. So as far as giving birth goes it was actually a really good experience. I loved my nurses and my doctor. I have been trying to get pictures up everyday and just haven't made it. These are just a few, I will try to get some more up in the next few days.
Here we are getting ready to go to the hospital.
I love my mom, she is a lifesaver! She came down and spent the week with us. She just left today. I tried to convince her she should just move in but something about my dad needing her... I don't know.
My favorite part is when they hand you the baby all bundled up and you just get to snuggle for a few minutes!
Kyles parents came down and took care of Bailey. They are awesome and Bailey loves to spend time with them. (She likes to be spoiled!) It was great having them they really helped out.
Its been nice being home.

Kyle and his girls!!

Bailey is such a good big sister. She loves the baby and is really gentle with her. I was a little worried about how she would react but I think shes going to be okay.
Bailey was holding Sophie and talking to her and gave her her blanket and let her hold her dog, (Fruff) and baby doll.
Okay so this basically the same picture but I love Baileys super cheesy grin! We have been so blessed.


6 comments:

Kara said...

OK, so those are the cutest, sweetest pictures! Bailey looks so happy to be a big sister! I love her big cheesy grin. And I'm glad everything went well. I have been waiting to call you cause I knew you had family and Kyle home. Call me anytime and I'll come over and hang with your and Bailey and meet new little Sophie! She's a sweetie.

Young Family said...

Congrats! Your girls are beautiful!!!

Chris & Kimber said...

Can I just say that, I officially have the cutest nieces ever! You guys sure do make cute kids. I have been waiting to look at more pictures, so thank you for posting them. I can't wait to see more. I actually can't wait until we come down for Thanksgiving and we get to see you. We love you guys!

Stacey T. said...

Congratulations Eva!! She is SO beautiful! You two definitely make GORGEOUS babies!! Im so glad it all went so well!

Portia said...

We are sooo happy for you... she is beautiful of course. How could she not be with parents like you guys. :)

Tessa Marie said...

Congratulations Eva! Sophie is sooooooo beautiful! Both your girls are. I'm really happy for you guys!