Thursday, November 20, 2008

A funny story

So I think that the lack of sleep that comes with a new born has finally caught up with Kyle. Last night he took the first shift and I took the next one. I had just put Sophie down and was getting into bed when Kyle rolled over and asked me if I wanted the garbage cans turned off. I just kind of looked at him and asked "the garbage cans?" just to make sure I heard him right and he was like "ya the garbage cans do you want them turned off?" I didn't really know what to say to him so I just kind of stood there and he rolled over and turned off Baileys monitor and went back to sleep. It made me laugh and I still smile just thinking about it. No matter what Kyle says it really did happen!

3 comments:

Chris & Kimber said...

That is so funny. The funny part is that's something I would do or say in my sleep. We are way to much alike.

Teri said...

hahaha!

Tessa Marie said...

Haha, that's so funny!