Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

Well we had a very eventful Halloween. We started the day out with a birthday party at the park. Her little nursery friend turned two and her birthday is on Halloween so they had a costume party. Bailey went as a ballerina. Luckily she has some fun dress up clothes that we used because it was way to hot for her official costume. Plus the park had water features and that was the first place she went, she loves water. It was fun. I tried to take some pictures but as you can tell she doesn't like to cooperate much. After the party at the park we went to Bass Pro Shop. Bailey loves that store, mainly because she loves to look at the fish. Her Ballerina outfit got so wet that of course we had to put on a new outfit.

Bailey loves her daddy!

The store had some tables set up for little kids to paint pumpkins so we stopped in and Bailey painted her a pumpkin. She painted it all by herself and I would have to say she did a pretty good job, maybe she has some of her grandmas artistic talents... we can always hope.



We ended the day with our wards trunk or treat. Bailey fell asleep as we drove there which for those of you who know how well I wake up, ya she pretty much is the same so it was a little rough at first but she eventually got over it. Her official costume was a care bear, so cute! She didn't love the hood so it was on and off all night. For those of you who are wondering what my costume was don't worry Kyle didn't get it either. I was obviously a basketball player... Kyle told me it just looked like I was comfy, which I confess was my main concern. Trying to find a costume when you are 9 months prego, not the easiest thing to do plus I have never been one for dressing up too much anyways. Her daddy took her around while I handed out the candy.


Happy Halloween!


3 comments:

Portia said...

She looks adorable. We miss you guys! I hear the big day is coming up soon. Good luck if I don't talk to you before that.

Kara said...

I loved seeing Bailey running around in the water at the park in her tutu! She's so cute and we just love her- even though Nathan has a hard time showing it sometimes. Thanks for putting up with us. Call me if you need ANYTHING!!

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

Oh my.. I saw your blog through Kara and had no idea you were pregnant and about to pop or how old your little girl is. She is so stinkin cute. I hope everythings good. Just wanted to say hi