Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

Happy thanksgiving! It has been a good holiday for us. We headed out to Pioche for the weekend. Its nice to get out of the city every once in a while. Hope you all enjoy your holiday!

So I have been really into making hair things lately. I mainly do flower clips but I found a picture of this turkey clip (if you couldn't tell what it was) in a magazine and I just couldn't resist I had to make it. I thought it turned out cute and even though it can really only be worn once a year it was totally worth it.
Sophie pimping it in her Thanksgiving outfit that her Papa bought her.


So it is quite a bit colder in Pioche then Vegas and Bailey wanted to go for a four wheeler ride so we bundled up and Kyle took her out. Due to the for layers of clothing she couldn't really move, it was pretty funny. This is her trying to wave, that was the most she could move her arms.

Kyle and Bailey having fun in the leaves!


3 comments:

Chris & Kimber said...

First off, I love the new blog layout. It is way cute & I had so much fun doing it with you.
Second, the girls are so cute & we love them so much.
Third, we have had fun with you guys in Pioche for the holiday.
Lastly, We love you guys!

Stacey T. said...

That turkey bow is adorable!! I've always wanted to make hair things and now I want to even more! Im glad you all had a Happy thanksgiving!

Kara said...

I love the turkey clip!! It really could be worn all Fall long, with the pretty fall colors. Looks like you had fun in Pioche! We had a great time in Panaca- blogging to be done soon! Nathan loves the 4-wheeler too. Where's the baby blessing pictures??