Monday, November 19, 2012

Paislee Belle

So since Paislee is our last baby, I figured why not go all out and have a little fun with some baby pictures.  Luckily I found a lady in Caliente who does a great job! Paislee is 17 days old in these pictures.  The photographer was so good, she was super patient.  Paislee did not want to cooperate and did not like being bugged when she was sleeping.  Honestly I was ready to give up after the first hour but she refused to give up and kept working with her.  I think Paislee is going to have a pretty strong will because she worked with her for another 3 hours!  So 4 hours altogether! I am grateful she was so patient because we got some way cute pictures out of it.  I just put some of them up.  These are my more favorite ones although there really wasn't any that I didn't like.   Hopefully Paislee can cherise these as she gets older.
 













She is such a cutie! I am so grateful for the little angle, she is such a good baby and brings so much love and joy into our little family!
Paislee Belle Donohue
September 5, 2012

No comments: