Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Sophie

My Sophie is now 4 years old! Can you believe it? I cant.  Where did all the time go?
If you haven't picked up on it, Sophie is really into Hello Kitty.  Kyle made her this cute poster! He is such a good dad.  He surprised us all with it and Daxton immediately said, "wheres mine dad?" Although he wants, can you guess, a spider man one!  I freely admit that baking is not my strong point so this year we went with the Panaca Market, I thought they did a pretty good job.  I know Hello Kitty doesn't really have a mouth but it just felt like it was missing something, so Kyle gave it a candle smile! Perfect!
 
She got spoiled as usual!

Happy Birthday to my little spit fire! I love you so much and cant wait to see what the years have in store for you. 

No comments: