Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Halloween

Halloween 2012!
 
Roar!!!
Isn't he one of the cutest little monsters you've ever seen!?!
 
In case you are wondering, she is a cupcake.  She had the cutest cherry hat, but it didn't last long.  I must say she is also one of the cutest little cupcakes that I have ever seen!
Here is my beautiful princess bride!!  Rapunzel to be exact! Her hair is long enough to be Rapunzel, I keep offering to cut it for her but she is not ready yet.  
Then there is my little pumpkin! Now is not she the cutest little pumpkin ever!! My mom bought me this outfit for Paislee, she couldn't resist the cuteness! I must say she did a great job, I loved it! Sadly the picture just doesn't show off her skinny little legs.  With those tights on they were so cute.


The crew!
They are all trying to give her a kiss, poor Paislee is usually smothered like this.
We had a great Halloween.  Kyle and his dad took the kids around town and Shonna, Paislee and I stayed home and passed out the candy.  Although Paul and Shonna go all out and this year handed out a pop and a full size candy.  Kids in Pioche are totally spoiled by everyone.  We still have the BIGGEST bag of candy ever and I feel obliged to help the kids eat it all.

No comments: