Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Catching up!

Wow where to begin, I am soo far behind. First off Sophie is now officially 4 months old! Crazy I know she just grows and grows!


We went to Pioche for the weekend to trade cars, Kyle borrowed the truck for a scout camp out. The girls had a lot of fun and they love being spoiled by their papa and Nana!



Well while we were there Sophie starting coughing, no fever, she was still eating, sleeping and smiling. I was a little worried but was hoping for the best. Her four month appointment was on Monday so I took her in not knowing what to expect...and well she has RSV! Scary!!! I think we caught it soon enough that it hasn't been too bad. So far I have been able to keep her out of the hospital. My mom came down for a couple days to help me keep my sanity. Thank you soo much mom! Bailey has started getting sick too, plus she is cutting some molars, great timing but she is still pretty bubbly at least during the day at night is another story!

Sophie has to do breathing treatments, she handles it pretty well.

I have Bailey do a saline solution one to help and two so she doesn't feel neglected.
We love grandma!


We really are doing well and the girls are on the mend, I hope... we are so gratful.

6 comments:

Kara said...

Sophie is so smiley! I hope she's getting better and better every day. Breathing treatments are no fun. Sick kids are so sad too- I hope Bailey gets back to normal soon too! We need to get together sometime soon! Get Well!

Portia said...

I heard the were sick...I am so sorry. We are with you in spirit. I know we are far away but we would do anything you need.

VINCE AND JORDAN said...

The girls are so adorable. i hope they are doing well. Paul and Shonna told us they both are sick. tell us if you need anything. and thank you so much for sending all those baby clothes. that was so nice of you! i hope all is going well. we love you guys:)

Chris & Kimber said...

i can't believe how big the girls are getting. they are just as cute as ever. hopefully they start to get feeling better soon. we love ya guys.

R&R said...

Your main pic is so cute Eva. I'm so excited you have a blog so we can stay in touch!

R&R said...

By the way my email is retha_2005@hotmail.com Send me your email address and I will send you an invite to our blog!