Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

For Valentines Kyle took the girls to build a bear. It was a lot of fun! Bailey picked out a puppy, big surprise there she is obsessed with dogs right now! So we pick out a kitty cat for Sophie, in truth it was the one I liked the best.
Triumph!!! I finally got a picture of Sophie smiling, it took both Kyle and I to do it! SO cute!

The girls!


Bailey wasn't really cooperating, she has crazy eyes in this picture but it was the best I could get, she wouldn't look at the camera.

I love my sisters, they are so much fun and they are my best friends! I am so glad that Bailey and Sophie have each other and I hope they can always be good friends too!

7 comments:

Kara said...

Cute pictures! Great job capturing Sophie's smile! That is so hard to do- aren't you glad we have digital cameras now. I would probably waste a whole roll of film trying to catch a smile. I love the build a bears- I want to go do one now too. I'm sure Nathan would pick a dog too! I hope Nathan is as good of a big brother as Bailey is a good big sis! They're so cute together and I'm sure it will only get more fun!

Teri said...

Cute pics. Sophie is getting cutter and cutter, not that she wasn't before! The first pic is just awesome.

Melissa said...

They are so cute. I love build a bear. My mom & sister took Lexy.

Tessa Marie said...

Your girls are so cute! And I love these pictures!

Portia said...

Fun! I can't believe how big Sophie is getting. I HAVE to come and see her before she turns 20. :) She looks so different than I remember Bailey looking. Maybe I am just not remebering but I will be interested to see how alike they look when they are older. I miss you tons!!!!!

Chris & Kimber said...

I love the pictures. They are so cute and getting so big. I can't get over how much SoSO looks like Kyle. It's kind of crazy. We love you guys and miss ya!

Lara said...

Oh my goodness Eva! I found your blog via Tessas Blog! I can't believe how adorable your little family is! Come check out our blog when you get a chance and say hi!