Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Richards Baby Blessing

For those of you who know my little brother, him and his wife just had their first baby, they named him Cache. All the little kids call him Cache Baby. He is the cutest thing, and he loves me the most (no matter what "others" may say). They had his blessing this past week and most of the family was able to make it. We were just missing part of the Walker crew, so add about four more people to the top picture and you would have the whole Wilson family! Did I mention that their Sacrament meeting started at 8:30!
I think Cache makes grand baby #25 for my Mom and Dad.

Such a cute little family!


Kyle + my brothers and brother in law =
well... this!

They just fuel each others fire and they are always up to some kind of mischief. We went to dinner the night before with all the family and they had the waiter send a fake bill to my dad for about $900, you should have seen my dads reaction... those boys!

2 comments:

Stacey T. said...

WOW I can't believe your parents have 25 grandkids!!! How fun for them! Your kids are getting so big and are so cute!

Chelsea said...

That's hilarious!! I'm so gonna do that to my dad, or maybe Nick's!! :) That is one big family Eva, but so much fun too!