Saturday, February 20, 2010

little by little

Well I am so far behind I am not sure if I will ever get caught back up but I am going to try! These are some fun pictures of just after Daxton was born.



Sophie loves to kiss Dax, she will come kiss him every once in a while and then shes good to go again. She has never shown anything but love towards him, if only that would last...


Bailey loves her baby brother! She like to talk to him, and kiss him and hold him. She loves it when he looks at her and smiles! (yes he's smiling now, and will be puting those pics up).
who is that sexy guy!?!

3 comments:

Chris & Kimber said...

I'm so glad that you have made it back to blogging. I love looking at pictures of the kids. We just love them so much and miss them. It was fun seeing you guys over last weekend. We love you guys.

R&R said...

Your girls have gotten soooooo big. And your little guy, that's just so exciting!
Ryan and I are coming down the week of the 15th in march. We would love to see you guys. You should call me if you have time. 208-420-7205

Kara said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cute little family picture as your new header!! The girls look so cute in those hats and sweaters and you look awesome, you mother o' three!! Miss you guys and your cute kids! Post blessing pics!