Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pre-School

Bailey is now in pre-school! Can you believe it! She has been going for 2 weeks now and seems to really enjoy it. It is only twice a week for two hours, which is plenty for now. I was sooo shy, or maybe just indifferent, as a kid I don't ever want that for my kids. I think this is good for her social skills!
Here are the girls waiting to go in the room the first day. The hard part is that it is right during Sophie's nap time so I usually have to wake her up to pick Bailey up.

All I wanted was one picture of her but she want to go play, so I told her just smile and let me take a picture then you can go play and this is what she gave me... technically it is a smile!


They have a fun play area, its the kitchen that first caught her eye.

and this was my attempt at taking a picture of the two of us...ya....

3 comments:

Chris & Kimber said...

I can't believe thats she is in pre-school. She looks so grown up and big. Cute as ever. We need to call sometime and talk to her about it.

Portia said...

Wow! We are old!!!! She looks so happy. I always hope that Lucas isn't shy like I was either. Or a crybaby like I was. Here's to hoping all our kids are more like our husbands. :)

Stacey T. said...

How fun! She is SO cute!
lol Portia, I think we were pretty cool little kids :)