Wednesday, October 28, 2009

October fun.

My friend Kara and I took the kids to a little "pumpkin patch" thingy just down the road. I think the kids enjoyed it. They got to do a little fishing.



I think their favorite was the bounce house/slide. The tried to go down the slide as many times as they could in their allotted time. Luckily it wasn't too big and Bailey could do it on her own.




Poor Sophie and Jackson were stuck in the strollers the whole time. They just are not quite big enough yet.



3 comments:

Kara said...

You are so on the ball! Sending me pictures already and blogging about it. I might get to it before Christmas!!! It reminded me that I need to send you pictures of Bailey in her Dance class. I'll work on that. Thanks for the cute post and for getting us to go with you to the "pumpkin patch"!

Tessa Marie said...

How fun! Goll, I can't believe your guys' kids are still in t-shirts and shorts. Its FREEZING here!

R&R said...

So crazy to see you guys still in shorts. I hope everything is going great with your family and your pregnancy.