Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Kyle!

Happy Birthday Kyle!!! Finally you are as old as I am, for a few months anyways! Unfortunately I was out of town for the actual day... I know I am horrible! Kyle reminded me that I have been gone for the last 4 out of 5 of his birthdays, I know I am REALLY horrible, but blame my sisters, they always seem to lure me away during the summer months! I was thinking about him the whole time though and totally made up for it with this rockin' party....
Happy Birthday Kyle we love you!!!
Make a Wish!!!

Oh ya, I went all out on the decor.

I promise that is a brownie!

Kyle is pretending to be surprised, he picked everything out for his birthday.


Sophie didn't get any brownies... poor thing but she seemed content with her rice cakes. Some how she managed to get a piece stuck on her head, silly girl!



1 comment:

Chris & Kimber said...

happy birthday to Kyle!!! It looks like you had a good one. We enjoyed see you guys (minus Kyle). It is always fun to see ya. We love ya!