Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bailey

I cant believe how fast they grow up. I thought it would be fun to look back and see how my
Bailey has grown in the past three years. I don't realize it until I start looking back at pictures how much she really has grown! I know I am her mother but she was such a cute baby and is such a cute little girl. We love you Bailey! Happy birthday!
3 weeks old
I think this was like 6 months old.This is when she was a year old.




These where her two year old pictures.


She was 2 1/2 is this one.
These are just a few pictures of her that I like, I would have done a slide show but I can never get it to work for me.




















4 comments:

Kara said...

Bailey is and always has been such a doll with a fun personality to go along with her cuteness! Looking back at her baby pictures, she really does have a different look than Sophie.

Stacey T. said...

What a beautiful little girl!! I love the picture with the yellow towel up towards the top!!

Anonymous said...

They grow so fast. Happy birthday, Bailey!

R&R said...

It's not cause you're her mom. She is adorable! I hope you are doing good with the one in the oven!