Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day



Can you tell who her daddy is? Happy fathers day Kyle! Thanks for all you do, we all sure love you!



Kyle is such a good dad. It doesn't matter how busy or tired, (between work, school, church calling... etc...) he is if his girls need attention he is there for them, and they love it! We couldn't ask for a better daddy!

This was Sophie's first time in the trailer she neither loved nor hated it.

I cant believe how big the girls are getting. We are having a lot of fun. I am having a hard time being motivated to blog because it takes SO long to to download my pics. but ah well! Bailey is so much fun. Its just the two of us for breakfast and lunch and so we will sit down to eat and she will look at me and smile and say, "so, how you doin'?" and I say good how are you and she'll say, "good" and then she will start giggling. She is obsessed with birthdays. She loves to sing the birthday song, we called our grandpas for fathers day and she was telling them happy fathers day but it turned into a version of happy birthday. Anytime she wants to get something she will say, "its for my birthday." I hope she is always spunky!


Sophie is now 7 months old and has one tooth, the other one is trying but just wont break through.
Can you see the tooth?


I love that Bailey is such a good sister. The other day we were just waking up and watching a little PBS and they were holding hands. It was so cute.

Sophie is such a squirmy worm... she totally wants to go but her body is not cooperating which leads to a lot of frustration for her, I just keep telling her is she would just learn to crawl she would be a lot happier. I don't remember Bailey being so social and wanting to be in the middle of everything, maybe she was... nap time is a challenge for Sophie. If there is anything going on she will refuse to hold still long enough to sleep, not that she is happy while she is doing it, which leads to a lot of frustration for me. Trying to get her to nap during church is a joke... WAY to much going on there, but we are having fun, she is a good natured baby and loves to laugh. So far she has been a mamma's girl but she is starting to figure out that daddy means fun. Bailey has been a daddy's girls for a long time.

4 comments:

Portia said...

Cute girls!! I can't believe how grown up they look. Bailey looks more like you everyday...and Sophie...Holy Donohue!!!:) We love you guys!!!

Chris & Kimber said...

Dang, I seriously have the cutest neices ever. I wish that I could see them more often. Thanks for posting the pictures. I love it.

Kara said...

Glad you found time to blog. The girls really are getting so big- Sophie especially. It looks like she's getting more hair and that makes her look older. They are both so dang cute! We need to hang out sometime.

R&R said...

Wow sophie has gotten so big. San and her would have so much fun together right now. Next time we come to visit Vegas we will call you :(