Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Picture Tag

So Kimber piture tagged us. As I understand it you pick your forth picture file and the forth picture and then you tell about it. It just so happens that it was a picture of Bailey (what are the chances...) and her friend Nathan Mathews or as Bailey calls him, Nay Nay. A few months back we went to a park with water features, which is great for Vegas weather by the way. Nathan and Bailey love to play together! This was totally a Kodac moment! Portia and Kelley you are tagged!

5 comments:

Chris & Kimber said...

This is the cutest picture. I have the cutest little niece ever. What can I say I am a proud aunt

Kara said...

I love that picture! That was a fun day. We should do that more often!

Amber Lee said...

Hi, Eva! It's Amber Peterson from Lincoln. I came across your blog from Kimber's, who I found from Karyn's.....I hope you don't mind, but I added a link to you, so I can find you faster next time and see how you're doing. Congrats on your baby. We're expecting in February. Peek in and say hello!

Young Family said...

EVA!!! I am so happy I found you. Your baby is adorable, she looks just like you. Email me and I will invite you to my blog. Love!!!

andykay_2001@yahoo.com

Camille said...

WOW!! EVA!!!! I have been wondering where you were?? :)
Good to see you have a blog! Now we can keep in touch a little bit!! Congrats on your 2nd baby! A girl too? GIRLS are the best! I've never even seen a pic of your 1st until now! So sad...ha ha ha...
Anyway, good to see you are doing well!