Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fun Pictures

Here are some fun pictures!

Doing a little clean up...





Ready for church

Daddy and Bailey






Bailey is slightly obssesed with cartoons, she calls them car coes. She pulled the body pillow over and set up a pretty nice little chair for her. I think she was watching Dora, it is so fun to watch her watch those kind of shows. She will repeat what they say and dance with them, its really cute, I think my favorite is when she tries to repeat the spanish words... she is sooo not even close but she tries, its fun.












She loves to put make up on, and she usually does a pretty good job, I dont know if that is good or bad...

7 comments:

Portia said...

We call them carcoes all the time now too. :)

Teri said...

Hey! Bailey is so cute! Love the make up pics. Funny how they know what to do with it!

Stacey T. said...

Hi Eva!! Your little girl is SO adorable! I just saw your blog on Portia's and wanted to say hi!

Kara said...

I love all the new pictures. Bailey always looks so cute and coordinated with her cute clothes and matching hair clips! I wonder who thinks of all that?? Well, I hope you're doing well. Call me when you want to hang out again.

Chris & Kimber said...

Dang I have the cutest neice ever. I know I always say that, but I really do. We love you guys!

Chelsea said...

Eva, I'm so glad I came across your blog! It's so fun to see how you all are. Holy cow, Bailey looks just like Kyle! Glad you are doing good and good luck with the new baby!! Love, Chels

Tessa Marie said...

Eva! I just found your blog through Portia's and I'm so excited because I've never seen Bailey before! She's so adorable!!! Congrats on the next one too! I hope you guys are doing good- I haven't seen you in forever! Well, I just wanted to say hi!
Tessa