Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wilson Family Reunion

We recently had our Wilson Family Reunion. We went to Manti for the weekend and watched the Manti Pageant. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed it. While we were there we decided to take some family pictures. The Temple grounds are so pretty. Some how Kyle talked me into getting on his shoulders then he started running around, just to freak me out, which he did. It was a fun day.


This is the first time we have taken pictures and Kyle has had facial hair.


such a cutie




Me and Sophie



Dax didn't really want to cooperate with the pictures but he was loving his daddy



Sophie and Grandma




We were playing peek a boo. I got some fun pictures.










So cute!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw your Parents today Eva. It was good to visit with them. Made me miss the good ol' days of hanging out at the Wilson's and watching Muppets from Space or Mulan.