Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Daxton Paul Donohue

On December 10th, Eva and I walked into the hospital at 5pm, by time she was all set up and ready to go it was about 6:30. Then @ 11:40 pm we welcomed the newest member of our family.

.................Daxton Paul Donohue...........

Daxton was 7 lbs & 9 ozs, he was also 19 inches long. He is healthy and already has more hair than his dad.
Both of Daxtons older sisters are just in love with him. They are constantly wanting to hold him and kiss him. And with those good looks he better get use to it.
Eva is doing very well. She to is healthy and trying to recover from the whole labor thing. She is one great mom.
I am, as people have told me, walking a little taller now that I have my boy. I love my girls so much, but I it is fun to have a little man in the house.
We could not be any more happy.

Due to me getting rid of the internet in our home, Eva will post more pics and blog more when she gets a chance.

Welcome to our Home Daxton we love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!


10 comments:

Chris & Kimber said...

yeah for baby Daxton!!! He is so dang cute. We can't wait to meet him at Christmas and see you guys. We love ya!

Portia said...

Congrats!!! What a handsome boy!

R&R said...

Oh congratulations you two. He's adorable!

Kara said...

Yay, I'm so happy for you guys! He's a handsome guy and I'm sure will be so loved (maybe even too much sometimes) by his sisters. Can't wait to come meet him!

Cassie said...

Congrats! What a precious little guy. Good luck with your three little kiddos!

Karyn said...

Congragulations you guys! So happy for you! Kyle could you give Chris some pointers on how to get a boy? Thanks... :)

Tessa Marie said...

Congratulations! He is adorable!!! Wow, I didn't realize Eva was that far along. I'm so happy for you guys!

Young Family said...

Congrats! He is a cutie! Good work Eva, I can't imagine a 9 lbs baby! But because I said that mine will be a 10 pounder. :)

Chelsea said...

Yea, congrats!!!! He's too cute and chubby is the best!

Stacey T. said...

Congratulations!!! He is SO cute!!