Wednesday, November 4, 2009

No greater thing than a good mother

The other day I was sitting at my desk thinking about how much of a wonderful mother EVA is. The more that I started to think about it, the more that I was in awe of here many wonderful talents and abilities. But mostly I was overwhelmed by her unselfish love.
She is every minute of everyday watching and caring for her kids. Not only that but she has to put up with her biggest kid... me.
I wish that there were words to express my love and thanks to her. There is no diamond in the word big enough to repay her for her unselfish acts of kindness and love. There is truly no greater love than that of a mother.


Eva I love you more than anything in this world. Thank you for being such a wonderful mother and an even better wife. I hope that one day when I grow up I can be half of the person you are.

3 comments:

Chris & Kimber said...

aaawwww!!! That was so sweet Kyle. I do agree with ya and think that Eva is the greatest. We sure do love her and your family.

Tessa Marie said...

Kyle, that is the sweetest, most awesome thing!

Kara said...

I think I might cry!! Eva, you are awesome and I'm glad I know ya!! Glad you have such a sweet and thoughtful husband too!