Friday, September 11, 2009

Dance Class

For Baileys birthday we put her in dance class. She has been so excited and finally she had her first class. I have decided it is impossible to get a picture of Bailey, she either refuses to hold still, or pulls faces. Ah well, luckily she is a cutie.








Here are a few of my many attempts trying to get just the right picture.

Here she is at dance class, its a ballet/tap class. It was so cute. We walked in and it was a sea of pink leotards. There are quite a few girls in her class so I was unsure of how the teacher would handle it all, but it all went really well.

Action shot... oh ya!

She did really well, I think she really liked it, there were a few girls that started crying and wouldn't go back into class I was glad that wasn't an issue. You know how one little girl needs to go potty then they all do, well I was kind of dreading the potty. I would basically have to strip her down due to the Leo, but she didn't feel the need to join the herd... this time anyways. So that was good.

Every so often she would hike her skirt up to her armpits and twirl in the mirror, but I was never fast enough with the camera, it was funny. There was also the occasional sprawling on the floor, but over all not too bad.


Little girls are so cute!

This is when we moved into the "tap" portion. :)

We were just borrowing some tap shoes for the first class, until I could get to the store. I don't know if you can tell but they are about 3 sizes too big. It was a little silly looking but it got the job done. Lets just say there tap portion isn't really that involved... We took her to get some tap shoes and she was so excited she was telling everyone that would listen to her about her dance class. Okay can you tell I am really excited about this, I have been waiting forever to put her in something like this, that's the whole reason you have girls! Like I told Kyle and his dad, don't worry I will put her in basketball or soccer or whatever else she wants, it doesn't have to be all girly but she needs to get a little bit bigger first, so for now, dance class it is!

4 comments:

Chris & Kimber said...

I just love all of the dance pictures. She is so dang cute and getting so big. We miss you guys so much. Ever since you told me the song that she has been singing about us I have had it stuck in my head and have been singing it too. Love ya!

Kara said...

I'm so glad she loved it and you enjoyed it too! I want to stay next week and watch her moves! She's a doll!

Stacey T. said...

That is so cute!! Where did you find that class?? I want to put Lauren in one!

Tessa Marie said...

How fun! I can't wait to get Sadie in a dance class!