Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How time flies!

So I have been meaning to post forever now and I just keep putting it off so I am a little behind. First off Sophie is getting so big! This was her five month picture! She is starting to get mobile. She is not quite crawling yet but she can scoot and roll to reach what she wants. She loves to play with paper and does not like it when you take it away from her.


She loves her sister! Bailey can make her laugh like no body else. Sometimes I will be holding them both on my lap and Bailey will do something Sophie finds funny and the next thing I know we are all laughing its so much fun.


Here is a special moment with her Daddy!

I love Bailey so much she so silly! She is always making me smile! This past weekend Kimber and Chris came to visit and Bailey had so much fun with them. Of course I didn't get any pictures but Kimber has some way cute ones on her blog. You can find a link to the right. Baileys new thing she likes to do is play hid and seek. She will start to count then say "ready me not here me come!" She was playing with Chris and it was his turn to find her and he was calling "Bailey where are you...?" and she would answer I'm in here! Then he would say are you on your bed? and she would yell no I'm in my closet! It was so cute.

We started Sophie on cereal, this was her first time. She did pretty good!


Such a good daddy!

Some play time!

Sophie is actually Six months old now... it goes so fast! These are her six month pictures! Bailey was dancing and making Sophie laugh for these pictures!



Such cute girls!



We had a good Easter too but I forgot my camera as usuall and so I have to get pictures from others, if I ever get them I will post some! And yes I know some pictures are sideways but oh well you get the idea!



7 comments:

Kara said...

I agree, you do have such cute girls!! I can't wait till Nathan will make Jackson laugh and smile. That would just make my day!

Chris & Kimber said...

so dang cute. i miss you guys so much already and its just been a couple of days. we had so much fun with you guys. i need to send ya the pics i took while i was down there. love ya!

Chris & Kimber said...

We must think alike. i just read the comment on my blog ya left and its the same thing i wrote. funny. love ya.

Portia said...

Cute girls! I can't believe Sophie is that old and I still haven't seen her. Sad! :(

R&R said...

They are getting sooooooo big. Sophie has grown up so much. HOw fun! We miss you girls and when we go to Vegas we will come and visit. I'm glad everything is going GREAT!

Uila said...

i sent you an invite to your email. btw, do you remember the names of the teams we played tonight? Good job. you were totally awesome dude!:)

Tessa Marie said...

Man, your girls are so cute! I hope I get to see them in person one of these days!