Friday, January 2, 2009

Who needs a sled?

It was a white Christmas in Veyo this year but can you believe that my parents have no sleds... not to worry Kyle took care of it. He found an old pallet and hooked it up to the four wheeler and away they went. I guess Pioche people are pretty creative when it comes to playing in the snow. The kids loved it and I even took a ride, I offered to drive and let Kyle ride, but for some reason he was uncomfortable with the idea... something about not trusting my driving skills.... huh.... Anyways it was a lot of fun.




Kimbrie, Bailey and Emily

Bailey and Evan eventually got tired and so they just rode on the four wheeler with Kyle while he pulled the girls. This is all in front of my parents house.

2 comments:

Chris & Kimber said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Kyle has always been a pretty handy guy. Bailey is getting so big. I can't believe it.

Kara said...

Sledding behind a 4-wheeler looks much more fun and easy than what we tried to do. Well, I guess Chris did most of the work- hauling Nathan up the hill in 3 feet of snow. Christmas looked fun and I'm glad it was a white one for you guys too! Oh, and Sophie totally pulled off the cute Christmas outfit!