Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sophies Blessing Day



We blessed Sophie over thanksgiving weekend up in Pioche. I forgot to take pictures that day so these are a little bit late. Kyle's Grandma Donohue, Sophie's great-grandma made (crocheted) Sophie's dress for her. I love it, Sophie is so lucky to have such a beautiful dress that was made by her great grandma just for her, what an heirloom. Grandma Donohue is a very talented lady and Sophie was lucky enough to get a blanket too, its the one in the picture, it is way pretty. We had a lot of family there, thanks to all our family for making the trip, it made it a very special day for Sophie.




( This isn't the best picture but it shows her hair)

So I couldn't resist getting Bailey a white dress too, she looks so cute in it. Did I mention that I was taking these picture by my self, Kyle was at work. I took about 50 of them and managed to get a few goods ones out of the bunch, Bailey was so tired she didn't really want to cooperate.



This is Great Grandpa and Grandma Donohue (the one who made the dress). We got to spend some time with them while we were there. We always enjoy there company, they are great people. Thanks again for the beautiful dress!

3 comments:

Chris & Kimber said...

Sophie looks so cute in her dress. Your pictures turned out great Eva. We love you guys!

Tessa Marie said...

Wow- how awesome is it that her great-grandma MADE her a blessing dress!?! Thats one of those things I bet she'll cherish forever-well, once she's old enough to understand :) Seriously, the dress is beautiful and both your little girls are adorable :)

Kara said...

What a beautiful dress- and Sophie looks adorable in it.
I love the pictures of Bailey and Sophie together- so precious. For Bailey not being very cooperative, she still looks pretty cute to me!!Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!